Tuesday 4 February 2014

Mellow Yellow





 eBay is slowly but surely destroying my bank account. I cannot stop bidding! There is so much to be had, I think I have a condition. Obsessive compulsive eBay disorder? That should definitely be a thing.

Last week I bidded on these cheerful spring sandals, costing me only 99p! Of course there were postage and packaging costs but I tried to put them to the back of my mind.

I'm having a bit of a thing for yellow at the moment, because I like to brighten up an outfit. These sandals have only been worn twice so are as good as new, and are super comfy. They go with jeans, skirts or dresses and will look perfect with my Valentine's Day outfit (post coming soon!).




Although they may look flimsy they are actually very supportive on your feet and have not given me any blisters so far. I'm not sure how old they are because they have the old Asos logo, but I am so happy with them.


 I am really looking forward to summer now, with lots planned. I am going to Croatia with my best friends, then Naples with college, then Ibiza with my boyfriend, followed by volunteering in South Africa, and finally going to a wedding in Greece! It is going to be so much fun and hopefully I will have a killer tan by the end of it. I'm going to have to plan so many summer outfits before then...

Pocky x


P.S. You may have noticed the add on the right of my blog. WalG is a clothing brand that has lovely pieces, I especially love the dresses. They offer simple, every day clothing that as well as sassy evening dresses, make sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment