Sunday 26 January 2014

Floral playsuits

I have always loved playsuits because they are so easy to dress up or down. Team them up with heels and a leather jacket and you've got a perfect party outfit, or match them with a pair of boots and a baggy cardigan for a lovely everyday look. 

Floral prints are 100% in this spring, which I am so happy about because I think they can be worn in so many different ways. I have already treated myself to my first floral purchase of the year (the first of many!), a beautiful playsuit from Topshop.


It's a simple but elegant floral pattern, that has slightly sheer arms. I wore it to a friend's birthday party with my heeled Chelsea boots (see previous post), and it was great because the sheer material meant that I didn't get too hot! I got a few compliments about my outfit which was nice because I don't tend to get many.




The playsuit was originally £50 and was reduced to £30, and I got another £3 off that with student discount. It has a lovely flowy sort of look to it, which I think is very lovely.

There are many other floral playsuits available at the moment, so here are a few of my favourites:

Asos


Love the vintage look to this playsuit. It has very pretty spring colours and would be perfect if the weather improved! This is a good choice for paler skin and blondes particularly.
Price: £42

Missguided


The pinky colours are gorgeous, and I really like the long V neck at the front. This is probably more appropriate for evening wear, a great party outfit!
Price: £24.99

Boohoo (bargain!)


This cute daisy print can be dressed up or down, and will also last through the whole summer. It would also look great at a festival. It's also a total bargain.
Price: £12

Think this has been my longest post! There are plenty of other floral playsuits available but I thought I'd choose ones that you wouldn't see out in the shops. I know it wouldn't be long until I get a new one...

Pocky x

No comments:

Post a Comment