Friday 17 January 2014

Lil' bit of peplum

Hello there!

First blog post from me. Bit confused as to what's going on but I'll give it a go!

So I've never really been into peplum, mainly because I have quite a straight body and literally no hips so it always looks baggy. But a cheeky sale buy from River Island changed all of that... (suspense).

I got this white peplum top number for £6 (yes, £6!) down from £28 in the River Island Christmas sale. I teamed it up with a gold and black belt (also from River Island) to try and create the illusion that I have hips. 

It was my friends 18th birthday so I decided to wear the top. I wore it with a black body con skirt and tights, with my favourite favourite boots ever (blog post on them coming soon). It resulted in a basic look, which doesn't look too over done or too underdone. Perfect for a night out to the pub!



Please ignore my embarrassing pout!
Pocky x

No comments:

Post a Comment